Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and Hi-Lo Seed Company, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Hi-Lo”), the owner and developer of hilohempseed.com. This Agreement specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of hilohempseed.com (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Hi-Lo upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at hilohempseed.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement
- Limitations of Liability and Indemnification. By using hilohempseed.com, you agree that in no event will hilohempseed.com, Hi-Lo, its and their officers, members, managers, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of your accessing and using the website and using any of the information available. Your sole remedy for any breach or default of this Agreement by hilohempseed.com or Hi-Lo shall be a return of any fees paid to hilohempseed.com or Hi-Lo for any goods or services provided under this Agreement. You indemnify and agree to defend and hold hilohempseed.com, Hi-Lo, its and their officers, members, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of hilohempseed.com, including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
- Responsibility for Use of Website. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions on hilohempseed.com.
- Do Not Rely on hilohempseed.com. Opinions, advice, statements or other comments should not necessarily be relied upon and are not to be construed as professional advice from hilohempseed.com or Hi-Lo. Hilohempseed.com and Hi-Lo do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
- Warning re: Offensive Information. It is possible that other hilohempseed.com clients will post or send obscene or offensive materials on the site or to you via e-mail. It is also possible that by using your e-mail address, other people may, through other means outside the control of hilohempseed.com, have access to personal information about you. Hilohempseed.com, Hi-Lo, its employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services are not responsible for these transmissions or for the release of such information by others about you.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 18.
- Right to Monitor. Hi-Lo reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor materials posted in any public area and shall have the right to remove any information deemed offensive by our staff. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you remain solely responsible for your use of any information contained on the site.
- It is agreed that all personal information given to Hi-Lo, will be kept confidential by hilohempseed.com and Hi-Lo, with the following exceptions: (1) basic biographical information (i.e. age, sex, race); (2) you actively chose to post your personal information for others to see; (3) you send a message to Hi-Lo, which will disclose your e-mail address or (4) you have harassed another person via any service provided by hilohempseed.com, in which case the confidentiality clause contained in this Agreement is rendered null and void.
- Ownership, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licenses.com and Hi-Lo own and retain all proprietary rights to the hilohempseed.com website, its trademarks and copyrights. Except for any information that is in the public domain, you are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information of hilohempseed.com and Hi-Lo. By posting information to hilohempseed.com and Hi-Lo you represent that you have the right to grant permission for use by hilohempseed.com and Hi-Lo.
- No Warranties.com and Hi-Lo provide the hilohempseed.com services on an “as is” basis and do not make any warranty, express, implied, limited or other with respect to the services provided. Specifically, hilohempseed.com and Hi-Lo do not warrant that the service will always be available, be uninterrupted, be error free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in the services will be corrected.
- This Agreement or any dispute arising from this Agreement is governed by the laws of North Carolina, without regard to provisions of conflicts of law. Any lawsuit arising from or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court.
- If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age and that your answers to the registration materials on hilohempseed.com will be truthful. In accessing and using hilohempseed.com, you understand and agree that basic information concerning you, given to hilohempseed.com, including your name, address and e-mail address are kept confidential, except where provided above.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes your entire Agreement with hilohempseed.com and Hi-Lo with respect to use of the Site.
- The failure of Hi-Lo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Hi-Lo must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Hi-Lo.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HI-LO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HI-LO BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Tyler R. Dowdall, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Attn: Hi-Lo Seed Co., 1875 Century Park East, STE 800, Los Angeles, CA 90067
By Phone: 310-785-0885
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Third-Party Links. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Hi-Lo may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Hi-Lo, Hi-Lo has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Hi-Lo. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Hi-Lo seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Hi-Lo produces legal industrial hemp seed grown in accordance with the cultivation license from the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. By using this site, you agree to follow all Terms & Conditions. In North Carolina, hemp cultivation is allowed for commercial purposes. “Industrial Hemp” is part of the cannabis plant and is considered legal when the delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration is 0.3% or less on a dry weight basis, according to the 2018 Farm Bill. Hi-Lo does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. Hi-Lo does sell hemp seed and other hemp-based products. Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of hemp oil.
The FDA has not approved any products on this site and they aren’t intended to treat, cure, or diagnose a condition or disease. Before trying new supplements, botanical extracts, or medicinal herbs, always check with a qualified physician. Hi-Lo is not responsible for any possible side effects, allergic reactions, or issues caused by the products listed on this site.
By using or buying products from this website, you accept:
**These products on this site have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. I understand they are not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose a condition or disease. I understand Hi-Lo is not responsible for any results, side effects, or possible allergic reactions caused by the products listed on this site. Results from these products may vary.**
Disclaimer re Seed Sales:
Hi-Lo ships products throughout the United States but only to states that have legalized industrial hemp. Hi-Lo recommends all customers research on their own to determine each individual states laws, rules and regulations. Every state has separate and unique laws when it comes to industrial hemp, so ensuring you know the precautions is necessary. Possession of, or germination of seeds, is still illegal in some states. When you purchase products from this site, you are agreeing to the terms that Hi-Lo you agree to indemnify, defend and hold its managers, agents, directors, officers, and employees harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (“Claims”) arising from any acts or omissions committed, including but not limited to, the violation of any law, order, or state regulation. You also waive any liability against Hi-Lo if you act outside the laws of your state or jurisdiction. Hi-Lo is not trying to persuade anyone to break the laws in their state or location.