This Week on The ‘Lo Down: Market Health & the Future of Hemp
This week on our webinar, we’re talking about the hemp marketplace, from pricing to forecasting with Senior Analyst Chase Hubbard of The Jacobsen.
Date: June 11, 2020
Time: Noon-1pm PT
Please register using the form on this page, and we will email you the link and details to log on by phone or computer.
What you’ll learn about hemp
Chase will cover three main areas: hemp pricing, planting intentions, and the hemp market outlook. Specifically, that includes:
- Emerging issues with hemp and derivatives (extracts) pricing
- How standards and specifications influence pricing in hemp markets
- Commoditization challenges for hemp
- Policy influences on hemp prices
- Discussion of 2020 Planting intentions
- Brief overview of 2019 season
- Overview of 2020 crop
- Breakdown of 2020 crop planted for CBD, CBG, fiber, grain
- Production trends
- Market Outlook
- General market outlook based on supply and demand fundamentals
- Current macro trends in all segments of hemp production (cannabinoids, fiber, grain)
About Chase Hubbard of The Jacobsen
About The ‘Lo Down
HiLo wants to serve its farmers and the greater hemp community with the latest and best information available, especially during this time of uncertainty. We’re talking to farmers every day, fielding the questions and sharing our best advice, so these ‘Lo Down webinars are designed to do just that online.
Join us every Thursday at lunchtime to hear what we’re hearing, and get your questions answered.